Types of information to have engraved on your tags:
After you purchase your small round pet id tags we suggest that you add the forms of contact that you are most likely to answer on the first try. Most customers add phone, home address (or vacation address), email, and whether or not their pet has been microchipped. We suggest no more than five lines of text, and no more than 14 characters (spaces included) per line. Backside engraving is available, so you have 10 lines total. If you need more text than that, please contact us here and we will accommodate and request that doesn’t impact the integrity of the tag.
When you purchase any tag, we recommend that you have the word “Reward” engraved on the back side of the pet tag. This will dramatically increase the odds that your pet will be returned to you if it is ever lost.
See the below list for more information on Small Circle Pet Tags:
- Specific Tag Measurements: 7/8″ x 7/8″
- Up to 4 lines of text, with 12 characters on each line
- Up to 48 Characters of engraving on the backside of the tag
- Perfect size for cats, and small dogs (20 lbs and under).
- Order before 3:00 pm (CDT) and your tag(s) will ship the same day
- Each of our Round Pet Tags comes with an an O-Ring Fastener to attach to your pet’s collar
- Available in Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Black, Gold, Silver, and Pink (Anodized Aluminum).
- Available in Anodized Aluminum (colors), Stainless Steel, or Brass
- All engraving will be centered horizontally and vertically unless requested otherwise.
- If you choose to have your pet’s name in Line 1: We will make that BOLD and larger than the other information.
- We will adjust the font size on each tag to the amount of text, and total room available.
- Fewer total lines used will result in larger text.
- The engraving text will match exactly the text that you enter.
- Please be careful, and double check all important information like address, phone number, and spelling.
- Any special request or changes from the above can be submitted via the “Customer Notes” during the Checkout process. We will do our best to accommodate any and all request.